This is a presentation by David Archibald. Here are some of his conclusions:
- Yes the world has warmed and this was mostly due to the highest level of solar activity for 10,000 years. Most likely outcome is that we return to the climate of the 19 th century.
- Carbon dioxide is tuckered out as a greenhouse gas and its effect from here is minuscule.
- The level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere got dangerously low during the last ice age and the higher we can take it, the safer the world will be.
- There is no scientific reason to switch away from coal and other fossil fuels.
Just one of the many charts in the presentation:
Read the full document: https://saltbushclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/stop-the-climate-stupidity.pdf [PDF, 5 MB]
Continue reading “Stop The Climate Stupidity”
by Roger Dewhurst
- There was the First Atlantic Warm Period about 7750 BC
- Second Atlantic Warm Period about 7000 BC
- First Saharan Warm period about 5800 BC
- Second Saharan Warm Period about 5000 BC
- Egyptian Warm period about 3200 BC
- Sumerian Warm Period about 2200 BC
- Minoan Warm Period about 1200 BC
- Roman Warm Period about 0 BC
- Mediaeval Warm Period about 1000 AD
- Modern Warm Period about 2000 AD
All the warm periods prior to the current one have been warmer (in most cases substantially warmer) than the modern warming that we are having hysterics about.
There have been five significant Little Ice Ages scattered between these warm periods.
If you can explain how man-made carbon dioxide was the temperature driver for these events please go ahead and tell me.
Until you do there are, for me, better explanations, principally the magnetic field of the sun.
Roger is a retired geologist who spent much of his life studying climate history written in sedimentary rocks.