By John Mikkelsen
I’VE seen the light, the truth about “carbon pollution” in simple terms as explained by some Green Dream Believers and disciples of the new Climate Change religion.
So why am I still in the dark? I’ve always wondered how Prime Minister Anthony Albanese, Climate Change Minister Chris Bowen, Greens leader Adam Bandt, the nowhere-near-independent Teals and a host of other climate change advocates keep banging on about “carbon pollution” and how we must eliminate it to save the planet while creating thousands of new Green Renewables jobs.
Continue reading “Carbon “facts” and Green Dream Believers”
“97% of scientists agree with whoever is funding them. The other 3% are banned from social media.” – author unknown.
By Will Happer
Albert Einstein would almost certainly have been a global warming skeptic if he were alive today. Many distinguished, contemporary scientists are skeptics too.
We are lucky that Einstein left a rich legacy of pithy quotes that reveal how he would probably relate to today’s cult of global warming alarmists.
Take the oft repeated propaganda that 97 percent of scientists support global-warming alarmism.
Quite aside from the falseness of the claim, Einstein would have remembered the famous attack on himself, “A Hundred Scientists Against Einstein,” published in Germany in 1931. His response was, “If I were wrong, one would have been enough.”
His view of groupthink was summarized in another comment: “In order to be a member of a flock of sheep, one must, above all, be a sheep oneself!” Continue reading “Would Einstein be a global warming skeptic if alive today?”
The new Climate Consensus is just a junk keyword survey.
Climate change is a branch of science that’s immature, complex, and has error bars a hundred miles wide. If 99% of scientists say the same thing, it’s a cult, not a science. The climate is not man-made but the irrelevant consensus surely is.
By studying words in industry publications, Mark Lynas thinks he’s discovered a scientific truth. Instead he has just shown that skeptics get purged from peer review. It’s official now, 99% of peer reviewed articles have to say they believe in order to get published.
Continue reading: https://joannenova.com.au/2021/10/climate-purity-alarm-goes-ding-99-of-scientists-believe-because-the-others-got-sacked/